Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Finding Time

So I realize now why it had been a year and a half since my last post-- I have no time to blog.  And when I do find time, I feel guilty spending it in front of a computer screen when I could be going on bike rides with Hoku, catching up with my friends & family in California, or even just chatting with my auntie at the kitchen table.  However I also realize that I would have time to blog if I just managed my time better.  Which is exactly what I'm going to do.  I'm going to work on better time management because I know I can find the time to blog if I really want to, and I think it's healthy to write.  I've also decided that I need to try not to be such a perfectionist.  I have at least three blog posts that I've saved as "drafts" simply because I'm too much of a perfectionist to post them unfinished and unedited.  I'll work on that...

I have some time right now because I am a clumsy idiot and I killed my neck/back slipping off the porch steps yesterday afternoon. :(  Which means I've been taking pain killers, drinking water, whining, getting massages from my auntie, and napping ALL day.  Not exactly how I'd like to spend my day off, but I'm in so much pain it literally makes me nauseous.  I called my mama in the middle of the night last night because it hurt so bad I couldn't sleep.  My poor ma.  I need her when I'm sick or hurting though!  She always knows what to do and tries her best to make me feel better.  She made me wake Auntie up to help me 'cause there's not a whole lot my mom can do from California, but Auntie is an excellent substitute for my mama.  I'm a lucky girl. 

Anyway, this post was mostly just to say that I haven't forgotten about the whole blogging more thing.  Like I said, I've started quite a few posts and now I just need to get down to finishing them. 
Here's a sneak peak of what's coming soon:
  • Dear John
  • Sometimes it's the person
  • Reoccurring daydreams
  • Pharm Facts
Not necessarily in that order, but that's what I'll be blogging about in my next few posts.  Wish me luck! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment