One month left in Hawaii.
|"Soon the sun will set on my time here..."|
Not sure how I feel about this...
I have a LOT of things I want to do before I leave.
Here's a list, so far:
(I love making lists.) :)
- Spend a day in Waikiki playing tourist.
- Go to the Waikiki Aquarium (even though I've heard it's kinda lame.)
- International Marketplace.
- Watch the sunset over Waikiki Beach.
- U.S.S Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor.
- Olive Tree in Kahala. (I NEED the mussels once more before I leave!)
- 3-4 hour hike in Hawaii Kai that Kaili told me about.
- Tanioka's & Poke Stop in Waipahu.
- Spitting Cave of Portlock in Hawaii Kai.
- Stairway to Heaven!
- Watch the Van's Triple Crown Surf Competition. (Nov 21-Dec 20)
- Annual Honolulu City Lights (Dec 4-Jan 3) on King.
- Watch a movie at Sunset on the Beach in Waikiki.
- Night snorkeling at Hanauma Bay (December 11)
- Pali Lookout
- (More to come...)